Wednesday, January 24, 2024

A Few Of My Favorite Things


1) Art Book - This was created by one of my favorite artists who really inspired me growing up and his work still inspires me to this day. 

2) One Of My First Sketchbooks - Looking back on these drawings today, I will be honest, they are not that good. But looking at these also helps to show me how much I have improved with my art over the years. 

3) iPad - All of the art I create now is mainly digital and I do it all on here. This is pretty much my own personal digital sketchbook that contains art I have created that mean a lot to me. 

4) Hunting Island South Carolina Souvenir - I used to go on camping trips at this location with my family, but after a hurricane one year, the park flooded and camping became limited, so we stopped going. This is one of my favorite souvenirs that always reminds me about the good memories I made at that place. 

5) Chapstick - My lips have not always been in the best shape so having this around really helps since it is something that has bothered me quite a bit in my life.

6) Penguin Squishy - My dad occasionally finds little things like these and gets them for me cause they are cute. or funny. I appreciate this and always keep them near me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Attraction

  Top Attraction Foam Board, Wooden Skewers, Hot Glue, String 28" x 20" This sculpture is inspired by the construction of a carous...